by the Order of Minister of Interior
of the Republic of Kazakhstan
on October 1, 2014 N 662
REGULATIONS on the Committee for emergency situations of the Committee of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
1. General Provisions
1. The Committee for emergency situations of the Committee of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter – the Committee) is the agency of the Committee of internal affairs, which according to legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, carrying out functions in the civil protection, prevention and response of natural and man-made emergency situations, organization of prevention and suppression of fires (further – in the sphere of civil protection).
2. The Committee carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other normative legal acts and this Regulation.
3. The Committee is the legal entity in legal organizational form of state institutions, has seals and stamps with its name in the state language, standard forms, in accordance with the laws of the account in the Treasury bodies.
4. The Committee enters into civil law relations in its own name.
5. The Committee has the right to act in civil law relations as the side on behalf of the State, unless it is authorized to do so in accordance with the law.
6. The Committee for its competence, in accordance with legislation, makes decisions issued by the Chairman order.
7. Structure and limit of the number of staff of the Committee is approved according to effective legislation.
8. Legal address of the Committee: 010000, Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana city, Orynbor str. 8, entrance 2.
9. The full name of the Committee – Republican State Agency "The Committee for emergency situations of the Ministry of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan."
10. This Regulation is the constituent document of the Committee.
11. Funding of the Committee is carried out only from the republican budget.
12. The Committee is forbidden to enter into contractual relationships with business entities for performance of duties, which are functions of the Committee.
If the Committee has the right by legislation to carry out activity, which bring revenue, the income taken from such activities shall be addressed to the republican budget.