1. On January 16, 2012 the Minister of Emergency Situations Vladimir Bozhko held the meeting with the Chairman of the People's Party of Lithuania Kazimiera Prunskiene at MES RK.
2. In the period of January 23–February 3, 2012 in Almaty within the framework of Individual Partnership Action Plan with NATO, Kazakhstan took courses "English terminology for multinational operations" involving members of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the other military departments, representatives of NATO countries and partners. Courses were conducted by instructor training center "Partnership for Peace" Military Institute of the Army.
The objectives of organized courses – familiarize participants with the military terminology of the English language, used in peacekeeping operations, NATO and the UN. The event was attended by the staff of MES of RK.
3. On 25-26 January 2012 in Brussels (Belgium) at the headquarters of NATO's Committee on Civil Emergency Planning NATO there was carried out the initial planning to the teachings of the international conference “Georgia – NATO in 2012."
At this conference discussed the outcome of the teachings of "Codriy 2011" and the two formats of participation in the teaching of "Georgia - NATO 2012" (commands, appraisers, members of the command elements of the doctrine - DAYSTAF, sedges, observers). Teaching subjects – responding to the earthquake with the destruction of infrastructure, high-risk.
4. On 25-26 January 2012 in the Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan was held an international theoretical exercises with the participation of representatives from the Kazakh side of the ministries and departments of the Republic of Kazakhstan, representatives of the American State Department, the Department of Energy, Threat Reduction Agency U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Embassy in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the IAEA on "Derailment during the transportation of spent nuclear fuel."
5. On February 13, 2012 within the official humanitarian assistance the Ministry held the meeting of the Commission on international humanitarian assistance, which discussed the feasibility of providing humanitarian assistance to the Republic of Tajikistan through the UN World Food Program in the form of 5,000 tons of flour. Following the meeting, Commission Chairman Vladimir Bozhko and members of the Commission signed a protocol, which recommended to the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide official humanitarian aid in the form of 600 tons of flour.
6. On 15-17 February 2012 in Bangkok (Kingdom of Thailand), head of the Emergency Prevention Department on man-made emergency prevention Baimukhambetov Bakhyt Kaylakanovich participated in the meeting of the Expert Group on the geo-reference system of disaster risk management in Asia Pacific.
7. On February 23, 2012 the Minister of Emergency Situations Vladimir Bozhko held the meeting with the Regional Office of the European Commission's Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection in Central Asia. They discussed the relocation of the regional office of the ECO, from Dushanbe (Tajikistan) to Almaty city.
8. On 28-29 February 2012 in Minsk (Belarus), the first meeting of the expert group of the Commonwealth of Independent States in joint activities to emergency situations and their consequences, which was attended by members of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
9. In the period from February 28 to March 1, 2012 in Yerevan (Armenia), the first staff talks on the preparation of joint exercises "Interaction – 2012" with the participation of the Collective Rapid Reaction Forces of the Collective Security Treaty, which took part by Major-General Khalikov Damir Kasymbekovich – Adviser to the Minister for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
10. On March 1, 2012 in the building of MES RK held a meeting with representatives of the World Food Programme in the Republic. In the meeting was discussed the establishment of a Almaty regional center for the UN to supply food to the countries of Central Asia.
11. On 2-7 March, 2012 the delegation of the Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan visit the cities Beijing and Shenzhen (China) to review the project company Huawei Technologies, working in a hardware-software and information technology systems of government officials.
12. On March 12, 2012 Acting Minister for Emergency Situations Valeriy Petrov held meeting with First Secretary of the Embassy of Germany in Kazakhstan Chairman of the Council on the coordination of emergency situations of member countries of the European Union, Jens-Michael Bopp.
13. On 13-15 March, 2012 in Minsk (Belarus), Gabbasov Raw Gabbasovich - Director of Strategic Planning information and analysis, science and technology MES RK participated in the meeting of the Working Group of the Coordinating Board for Emergency Situations of the Member States of the Collective Security Treaty.
14. On 12-15 March, 2012 in Kiev (Ukraine) in the framework of the visit of the Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan headed by the Minister Vladimir Bozhko was held the meeting of the Joint Commission on Cooperation in the field of emergency prevention and response.
15. On March 16, 2012 in the MES RK met the Minister for Emergency Situations Vladimir Bozhko with the UN Resident Coordinator / UNDP Resident Representative in RK Stephen Tullius.
16. On 26-30 March, 2012 in Tbilisi (Georgia) Colonel Kystaubayev Kizat Yermekovich - Senior Officer of the Office of the organization of rescue operations of the Department of Emergency Response MES RK took part in the main planning conference of the international exercise "Georgia-2012". Subjects teaching – responding to the earthquake with the destruction of infrastructure, high-risk.
17. On 27-29 March, 2012 in Moscow (Russian Federation), in consultation between the experts of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation, the delegation of MES RK, headed by Chief of Staff Seitkazhe Okassov participated in the discussion of the Protocol between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation on the facilitation of cross border emergency services and groups.
18. On March 30, 2012 in the building of MES RK Vice-Minister for Emergency Situations Valeriy Petrov held a meeting with the International Institute for Peace IPI. In the end of meeting there was familiarization with the activities of IPI, discussed the issue of a Central Asian center for emergency response and disaster risk reduction in Almaty city.
19. From 16 to 18 April 2012 in Minsk (Belarus), a regular meeting of the expert group on revision and approval of the draft Agreement on Cooperation of CIS Member States in preventing and dealing with emergencies took place, which was attended by the representatives from MES RK.
20. On April 19, 2012 in the building of MES RK there was a meeting of the Minister for emergency situations RK Vladimir Bozhko with the President of "BG Kazakhstan" Mark Rollins. The meeting focused on issues of technical condition of Uralsk airport, security at the facilities of Karachaganak mine, possible ways of mutual cooperation.
21. On April 23, 2012 in the building of MES RK Minister for emergency situations RK Vladimir Bozhko met with the Director General of the Karachaganak Petroleum Operating Damiano Ratti.
22. On April 24, 2012 there was a meeting of Chief of Staff of MES RK Seitkazhe Okassov with the representatives of German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ).
23. On May 2, 2012 Chief of Staff of MES RK Seitkazhe Okassov met with the head of "Shibata", Division of International Cooperation, Ministry of Defence of Israel Shmaya Avieli.
24. On May 4, 2012 in the MES RK Minister for emergency situations RK Vladimir Bozhko met with the Deputy Governor of the Penza region of Russia Yuri Bykov.
25. From 9 to 11 May, 2012 the Symposium on Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in case of emergencies was held in Bangkok (Kingdom of Thailand).
The purpose of the symposium - discussion of progress and development of new approaches in the field of humanitarian coordination, collection and documentation of experience in the region on the basis of case studies presented by participants.
26. From 13 to 15 May 2012 Minister for emergency situations RK Vladimir Bozhko visited Minsk (Belarus) within the delegation during the official visit of President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev to the Republic of Belarus.
27. From 15 to 16 May, 2012 seminar on "Protection and promotion of rights in natural disasters in Central Asia and Caucasus" was held in Bishkek (Kyrgyz Republic), where MES RK was represented by Acting Director of Legal Department Timur Dzhantemirov.
28. From 22 to 24 May 2012 Moscow (Russian Federation) hosted the International Salon "Integrated Safety - 2012", which was attended by the representatives from MES RK.
29. From 23 to 26 May 2012 in Brussels (Belgium) there was hosted the second round of talks with the European Commission on develop a draft agreement on enhanced cooperation and partnership between Kazakhstan and the European Union.
In the governmental delegation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to participate in the negotiations with the European Commission to draft an agreement to expand cooperation and partnership between Kazakhstan and the European Union Vice-Minister for emergency situations RK Zhanbolat Smailov was sent.
30. From 24 to 25 May 2012 in Volgograd (Russian Federation) Main administration of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters of the Volgograd region held a seminar on "The organization of joint work with the executive authorities to improve effectiveness of protective measures on highly dangerous crop pests in adjacent areas of the Volgograd region of Russia and the West Kazakhstan region of Kazakhstan."
The event was attended by officials of the Department for Emergency situations of the West Kazakhstan region of the Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
31. From May 31 to June 2, 2012 working group of the Department for Emergency Situations of the Kostanai region consisting of the head of the Department for Emergency Situations Col. Batov Evgeniy Vladimirovich and Chief of Civil Defense Office Col. Schiller Victor Egonovich visited the Ural Regional Center of the MES of Russian Federation on the basis of an invitation to a ceremony dedicated to 20th anniversary of the formation of the Ural Regional Center of the MES of Russian Federation.
32. From 4 to 5 June, 2012 in Almaty, Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs held a seminar on "Managing information in order to ensure readiness and to develop responses to emergencies." The purpose of the seminar - the increased use of information in decision-making in emergencies and preparedness. This event was attended by Head of State Administration "National Crisis Centre" MES RK Turarov Serikhan Zhenisovich.
33. June 8, 2012 in the building of the Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan there was held a regular meeting of the Commission on International Humanitarian Assistance (hereinafter - Commission). At the meeting, the Commission considered the issues in providing humanitarian assistance to the official Republic of Tajikistan and the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
34. June 8, 2012 a meeting of the Director of the Department of International Cooperation Armais Grigoryan with an expert of JICA, an advisor to build the projects, Mr. Hiroyuki Okazaki to discuss the needs of the MES of the RK on Technical Cooperation JICA, in particular, to promote the strengthening of the functioning of the Central Asian center for emergency response and disaster risk reduction.
35. June 13, 2012 a meeting of Director of the Department for Emergency Response D.D. Satylganov, Director of the Department for Emergency Prevention A.M. Maylebaev with the Minister-Counselor of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea for the Republic of Kazakhstan, Mr. Song Yeon Kum. The purpose of the meeting - discussion of plans of action taken in the event of earthquakes in Kazakhstan.
36. June 16, 2012 in Moscow (Russian Federation) Kultaev Erzhigit Bizhigitovich - Director of the Department of staff of the MES RK participated in celebration of the graduation in the Civil Defence Academy of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters.
37. From 19 to 20 June 2012 in Tbilisi (Georgia) was held the final conference of the teachings of planning to "Georgia 2012" under the auspices of the Euro-Atlantic Coordination Centre for disaster response and disaster NATO, which took part Director of the Department for Emergency Response, Major-General Satylganov Dihanbek Dzhankorazovich.
38. June 22, 2012 in Omsk (Russian Federation) was held Interregional Scientific and Practical Conference on "Actual Problems of Disaster Medicine Service" dedicated to 20th anniversary of the disaster medicine service of the Omsk region of Russia, which was attended by Iskakov Yerzhan Sagievich - Director of the State Administration "Center for Disaster Medicine of the Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan. "