1.From January 26 to 27, 2015, the delegation from Kazakhstan headed by the Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Water Resources of the MoA B. Bekniyaz attended the First Preparatory Meeting of the 23rd OSCE Economic and Environmental Forum «The OSCE Water resources management – security and stability improvement through cooperation».
2. From January 29 to 30, 2015, the CES MIA delegation headed by the Chairman V. Petrov attended the regional meeting for the heads of the disaster management authorities of Central Asia and Caucasus held in Bishkek.
3. From February 9-12, 2015, in Geneva (Switzerland), the senior expert of the International Cooperation Division A. Zhanguzhinov attended the UN Disaster Assessment and Coordination Group (UNDAC) and International Search and Rescue Advisory Group (INSARAG) annual meetings.
4. From February 17 to 19, 2015, the CES MIA officers attended the workshop «Guidelines review for disaster risk reduction national platforms» held in Georgia.
5.From February 23 to March 13, 2015, the officers of ERD, CDD, FSAD, CRAORU attended the Emergency preparedness and response training programme held in USA.
6.On February 26, 2015, the chief of Emergency Response Division A. Sovetov attended the meeting for the heads of the “Rocky city – Astana” training ground, the Basic Training-Methodology Ground of the Special Purpose Forces of the CSTO Collective Forces of Operational Response (“Geodesy” RI FKP) and the CSTO Military-Technical Cooperation Research Basic Organization held in Moscow.
7.From February 28 to March 6, 2015, the head of the RORU V.Tsoy and the senior specialist of Emergency Response Division A. Karaguzhin participated as observers in recertification of Japanese search and rescue team held In Kobe (Japan).
8. On March 12, 2015, the chief of the CDD N. Abdrahmanov attended the Spring Plenary Session of the NATO Civil Protection Group in Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council format held in the NATO Headquarters (Brussels, Belgium).
9. From March 13 to 18, 2015, the delegation of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan headed by the Deputy Minister V. Bozhko attended the Third UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction in Sendai (Japan). The main organizers of the conference are the UN and the Government of Japan.
10.On March 15, 2015, the Asian Disaster Reduction Centre also held the Asian Conference on Disaster Reduction and the session of the ADRC Executive Committee during the Third UN World Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction in Sendai, Japan.
11.From March 16 to 17, 2015, the session of the Working Group of the CSTO Emergency Situations Coordination Council held in Almaty. The representatives of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, CSTO Secretariat as well as invited officers of international organizations attended the session of the Working Group.
12.From March 18 to 20, 2015, the expert meeting of the agencies of the SCO member states dealing with emergency prevention and response issues was held in Almaty. The aim of the meeting was to prepare the international exercise of the rescue services of the SCO member states. The representatives of Kazakhstan, China, Russian Federation and Tajikistan attended the meeting.
13. From March 24 to 27, 2015, 3 representatives of the DES of the Pavlodar oblast including the deputy head of the DES visited the Head Division of the Omsk oblast of the MES of Russia.
14. From April 7 to 8, 2015, 4 representatives of the DES of the West Kazakhstan oblast including the deputy head of the DES visited the Head Division of the Saratov oblast of the MES of Russia.
15. From April 14 to 17, 2015, the chief of the People Informing and Education Division of the DCPAFS R.Yu. Imankulov visited Moscow to attend the seminar of emergency authorities of Kazakhstan, Russia and Belarus on the subject «Improvement of Informational Interstate Interaction Procedures».
16. From April 20 to 24, 2015, the Course for trainers of first responders to Chemical, bacteriological, radiological and nuclear (CBRN) incidents was held in Vyshkov (Czech Republic). The senior officer of the CDD Population and Territory Protection Division Zh.T. Karimbayev attended the course.
17. From April 28 to 29, 2015, the Round table on international experience exchange on using of volunteer rescue services (VRC) during large public events was held in Brussels (Belgium). The chief of the State Fire Control Division of the DCPAFS R.M. Iskakov attended the event.
18. From May 4 to 5, 2015, the Plenary session of NATO Civil Emergency Planning Committee was held in Brussels (Belgium). The Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the RK V.K. Bozhko attended the session.
19. From May 11 to 13, 2015, the 2nd meeting of the OSCE Economic and Environmental Forum (EEF) « The OSCE Water resources management – security and stability improvement through cooperation» was held in Belgrade (Serbia). The senior specialist of EPD B.M. Ospanov attended the meeting.
20. From May 11 to 15, 2015, according to the UNICEF invitation the experience exchange visit on disaster risk reduction in the field of education for the representatives of central and local authorities of the RK and other Central Asian countries was held in Yerevan (Armenia). The senior specialist of Man-Made Emergency Prevention Division of EPD B.A. Kussainov attended the event.
21. From May 19 to 22, 2015, the international exhibition “Complex security – 2015” was held in Moscow. The Deputy Chairman of the CES V.R. Bekker attended the exhibition.
22. On May 20, 2015, the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the RK V.K. Bozhko attended the session of the Committee of the Security Council Secretaries of the CSTO member states held in Hudzhant (Tajikistan).
23.From May 30 to 31, 2015, according to the Plan of exercises and other joint activities for 2015 on interaction development of the authorities of the CSTO member states the third Joint Exercise of the Rescue Units of the CSTO member states “Operational response of the authorities of the CSTO member states in the field of emergency prevention and response to a huge earthquake in Middle Asia” was held on the CES MIA RK training ground «Rocky city – Astana».
24.From June 1 to 5, 2015, the Crisis Management Seminar was held in Washington (USA). 10 representatives of divisions, territorial departments and organizations in charge attended the seminar.
25.From June 2 to 3, 2015, according to the Action plan for 2014-2015 to implement the Agreement between the governments of the SCO member states on cooperation in providing assistance in emergency situations (item 8) the international exercise of the rescue services of the SCO member states was held on the CES MIA RK training ground «Rocky city – Astana».
26. From June 3 to 6, 2015, the official visit of delegation of the Ministry of Civil Affairs of the People’s Republic of China headed by the Deputy Minister of Civil Affairs of the PRC Gu Chaoхi was held. As a result of the visit agreements on further development of mutual beneficial cooperation of Kazakhstan and China in the field of emergency prevention and response were achieved.
27.The Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the RK V.K. Bozhko attended the Regional forum on «International cooperation in the field of migration and preparedness to emergencies» held from 17 to 18 June 2015 in Ashgabat (Turkmenistan).
28.From June 19 to 21, 2015, the Deputy Chairman of the CES Zh.K. Jumashev participated in solemn ceremony dedicated to graduation of students from the Russian MES Academy of State Firefighting Service and Academy of Civil Protection.
29.On June 22, 2015, the meeting of the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the RK V.K. Bozhko with the Director of UN Disaster Risk Reduction Office Adam Bouloukos was prepared. The CES and the UN discussed cooperation perspectives in the field of ES.
30.From June 22 to August 1, 2015, the training course of Japanese international cooperation agency (JICA) on «Disaster Risk Management on local level» was held in Kobe (Japan). 3 representatives of IAD, ICD and «Kazselezashita» SU attended the course.
31.From June 22 to August 1, 2015, the training program on «Complex policy of disaster consequences prevention for Central Asia and Caucasus» was held in Kobe (Japan). The senior specialist of Man-made Emergency Prevention Division of EPD A.B. Akhmanova attended the program.
32. From July 27 to 30, 2015, the chief of the Headquarter Division M.K. Makayeva was sent to Madrid (Spain) to attend the trainings of the Spanish Agency of International Cooperation for Development “AECID” for the experts from Kazakhstan.
33.From July 27 to August 7, 2015, the ICDO held practical training course on topic «Search and rescue in mountainous area» in Cholpon-Ata (Kyrgyz Republic). The senior rescuer of the «RORU» SU D.M. Musslimov attended the course.
34. To develop international cooperation and to improve interaction during response and prevention of possible emergencies on border territories with the Russian Federation 4 officers of the DES of the East Kazakhstan oblast including the deputy head of the DES attended the meeting in Barnaul (Russian Federation) from August 10 to 13, 2015.
35.From August 10 to 14, 2015, the Regional seminar on the International on-site operations coordination center (OSOCC) was held in Yerevan (Armenia). 2 representatives of RORU attended the seminar.
36.From August 20 to 21, 2015, the 5th meeting of the heads of the territorial bodies of the agencies of the SCO member states dealing with emergency prevention and response issues was held in Kairakkum (Tajikistan). The Deputy Chairman of the CES V.R. Bekker and the head of the DES of the Almaty oblast S.K. Bitayev attended the meeting.
37.From August 23 to 30, 2015, according to the invitation of the NATO Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Centre the chief of the Radiation, Chemical and Biological Protection Service of the “Operational and rescue unit of the Department for emergency situations of Karaganda oblast” SU M. Rakhimov attended the International CBRN training curriculum for Trainers of first responders to CBRN incidents held in Vilnius (Lithuania).
38. To enhance the cooperation with the territorial bodies for emergency situations of neighboring regions of Russia on transboundary emergency prevention and response and to attend the meeting on experience exchange in innovation and adoption of new methods in the sphere of emergency prevention and response 4 representatives of the DES of the Pavlodar oblast including the Deputy Head of the DES visited the Novosibirsk city (Russia) from August 24 to 27, 2015.
39.From August 25 to September 6, 2015, the ICDO held the practical training on the “Diving” subject in the National Diving Training Centre of the MES of the Kyrgyz Republic. The rescuer of the Central Regional Airmobile Operational Rescue Unit D. Kairov attended the training.
40.On September 2, 2015, according to the request of the American party the meeting of the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs V. Bozhko with Ambassador of USA in Kazakhstan J. Croll was held. The agreement for development of future mutually beneficial cooperation of Kazakhstan with USA in emergency prevention and response has been reached on the meeting.
41.From September 3 to 23, 2015, KOICA-JICA joint programme on potential development: landslide and landslip prevention on the slopes was held in Sonnam city (Korea). The senior specialist of Man-Made Emergency Prevention Division of the EPD K. Tassybayeva and the senior hydraulic engineer of industrial and operational division «Kazselezaschita» SU B. Abishev attended the program.
42.The mission of the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of Kazakhstan V. Bozhko to attend the International Competition on Fire-Rescue Sport (September 7-9, 2015, St. Petersburg) and the International Forum of Fire-Fighters and Rescuers (September 9-12, 2015, Moscow) was prepared.
43.From September 7 to 8, 2015, the 28th session of the CIS Intergovernmental Council for natural and man-made emergency situations was held in Astana. The Deputy Chairman of Executive Committee – CIS Executive secretary, the delegations of the emergency agencies of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan attended the session.
During the meeting the participants presented the results of the activity of Council during 2014-2015 and discussed the development of further cooperation in emergency prevention and response. Particularly the issues of mutual emergency warning, improvement the legal base of cooperation, staff training were considered as well as the Road Map of IGC for 2015-2016 was adopted.
Also the conference of Research and Coordinating Council of the Basic Organization of the CIS member-states in the sphere of education and high tech was held in the course of the meeting.
44.On September 8, 2015, the Deputy Chairman V. Bekker attended the 4th Regional Technical Group Meeting on Disaster Management Confidence Building Measures. The main purpose of the meeting was to adopt the HoA’s Road Map for DRR/DRM developed by Kazakhstan and Pakistan under the technical assistance of Asian Disaster Preparedness Centre (ADPC) to present it on the 5th Ministerial Conference on December, 2015. Also the declaration of the meeting was adopted unanimously by all focal points of HoA countries.
45. From September 13 to 20, 2015, the Head of the Radiation, Chemical and Biological Service of the Central Regional Airmobile Rescue Unit Zh.B. Kamerdenov attended the International CBRN Training Curriculum for Trainers of First Responders to CBRN Incidents in Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler (Germany).
46. From September 14 to 15, 2015, the regional training “Migration and emergency readiness” was held in Almaty. The aim of the training was an exchange with updated international experience in emergency readiness, disaster risk reduction and to define ways for further improvement international and regional cooperation in this sphere. The IOM Framework Procedure for migration crisis management and capabilities for coordinator network within the procedure were presented to the participants. The chief of the CDD Division of the Civil Defense and People Training Planning A.T. Yertayev and the chief of the ERD Rescue Activity Division K.O. Turysbayev attended the training.
47.From September 21 to 22, 2015, the session of the Joint Board of the MIA of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the MES of the Republic of Belarus and the MES of Russia as well as the eighth session of the Emergency Situations Coordination Council of the Collective Security Treaty Organisation member-states chaired by the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan V. Bozhko were held in Sochi.
The CSTO Secretary General colonel general N.N. Bordyuzha, the Minister of Territorial Management and Emergency Situations of the Republic of Armenia major general A.G. Yeritsyan, the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus lieutenant general V.A. Vashenko, the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic major general K.A. Boronov, the Deputy Minister for Civil Defense, Emergency Situations and Disaster Response of the Russian Federation colonel general A.P. Chupriyan, the Chairman of the Committee of Emergency Situations and Civil Defense of the Republic of Tajikistan colonel general Kh.S. Abdurakhimov attended the sessions.
The Kazakhstan party was presented by the Deputy Chairman of the CES S. Aubakirov, the chief of the Staff Division M. Makayeva, the chief of the ICD A. Grigoryan and the senior expert of the ICD A. Zhanguzhinov.
48.From October 12 to 16, 2015, the Forest Service of the Republic of Korea held the 6th International Conference on Forest Fires “Fire of the Past, Fire of the Future” in Pkhenchan (Korea). The chief of the FSAD R.T. Kamalov attended the conference.
49.On October 16, 2015, the Agreement between CIS countries on cooperation in the field of emergencies was signed in Astana within the session of the CIS Head of States Council.
50. On October 21, 2015, the Deputy Minister V. Bozhko held a meeting with the Director of the UN Office for coordination of humanitarian affairs (UN OCHA) R. Khalikov and the Head of the UN OCHA Regional Office for Central Asia and Caucasus M. Vassene. The meeting was held according to the request of the UN representatives.
51.To execute the confidence measures in the “Heart of Asia” within the Istanbul Process for Afghanistan the chief of the International Cooperation Division of the CES MIA RK A. Grigoryan attended the seminar on disaster management from October 26 to 30, 2015, in Beijing (China).
One of the main objectives of the seminar was an activity of the authorities of China with the Ministry of Civil Affairs of China as a coordinator in the case of emergency as well as rescue services of China.
52.From October 27 to 28, 2015, in Bangkok (Thailand) the senior expert of ICD A. Seitbayeva attended the Forth session of the Committee for Disaster Risk Reduction of the Economic & Social Commission for Asia and Pacific.
53.On October 30th, 2015, during the session of the CIS Heads of Government in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) the Protocol on amendments to the Agreement on cooperation in the case of natural or industrial emergency dated January 22, 1993, was signed.
54.To attend the “Security Risk Management” training held by the Office of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) the senior expert of the Information Analytical Division of the Committee of Emergency Situations Zh. Beissenbin was sent to Bangkok (Thailand) from November 2 to 7, 2015.
The aim of this training – to present risk management approaches and tools for managers of humanitarian and development programs in countries suffering by war conflicts, political and criminal situation.
55.To get the knowledge of the development official assistance activities of the UN Development Program (UNDP) and the US Agency for International Development (USAID) in the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Tajikistan from November 4 to 13, 2015, the delegation from Kazakhstan including the expert of International Cooperation Division of the CES MIA RK E. Torebekova visited UNDP and USAID country offices in Bishkek city and Dushanbe city.
56.From November 10 to 13, 2015, in Prague city (Czech Republic) the chief of the Division of Civil Defense and People Training Planning of the Civil Defense Department of the Committee for Emergency Situations of the MIA RK captain Ayan Yertayev attended the International Course for Trainers of First Responders to CBRN Incidents.
57.From November 11 to 12, 2015, in Tbilisi city (Georgia) and Stepanavan city (Armenia) the chief of the Emergency Prevention Department of the Committee for Emergency Situations Marat Khassenov as a national coordinator of the “Central Asia and South Caucasus cities resistance” project attended the final seminar of the project. The seminar was held by the Central Asia and South Caucasus Office of the UN Bureau for Disaster Risk Reduction.
58.From November 11 to 12, 2015, in Chendu city, Sychuan province, the People’s Republic of China, the delegation of the MIA RK attended the eighth session of the heads of the SCO countries authorities dealing with emergency prevention and response. The session was headed by the Minister of Civil Affairs of China Li Liguo.
On the session Kazakhstan party was presented by the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan V. Bozhko, the Deputy Chairman of the CES V. Bekker, the chief of the ICD A. Grigoryan and the senior expert of the ICD A. Zhanguzhinov.
59.From November 16 to 18, 2015, the delegation of the CES headed by the Deputy Chairman of the CES Zh. Jumashev visited the Centre of Emergency Coordination of the European Union in Brussels (Belgium). The aim of the visit was to get knowledge about the CEC EU activities.
60.To execute the item 3 of the Protocol of the third session of the Joint Board of the Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Ministry for Civil Defense, Emergency Situations and Disaster Response of Russian Federation dated by September 21, 2015 (Sochi city, Russia) the CES delegation headed by the Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Emergency Situations V. Bekker (the chairman of the Kazakhstan party) attended the session of the Joint Scientific Technical Council (November 18-19, 2015, Gomel city, Belarus).
61. Following the joint Government of RK / UNDP DIPECHO VIII “Strengthen resilience of urban and rural communities to seismic risks in South Eastern Kazakhstan” the Regional Scientific Conference on Seismic Risk Management was held in Almaty city from November 19 to 20, 2015. The Chairman of the Committee for ES V. Petrov and the senior expert of the ICD A. Zhanguzhinov attended the conference.
62.On November 20, 2015, during the official visit of the President of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan M. Gani to the Republic of Kazakhstan the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan on cooperation in the field of civil defense, prevention and emergency response was signed.
63. The Central Asia Regional Ministerial Conference on Emergency and Disaster Prevention and Response was held in Ashgabat city (Turkmenistan) from November 24 to 25, 2015.
The Deputy Chairman of the CES Zh. Jumashev and the senior expert of the ICD A. Zhanguzhinov attended the conference.
64.To cooperate in development official assistance (DOA) the bilateral consultations with Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) were held from November 29 to December 4, 2015. The aim – to get knowledge on the DOA experience of Sweden, to improve the DOA awareness and to enhance expert capacity of the authorities in Kazakhstan. The chief of the International Cooperation Division of the CES MIA RK A. Grigoryan attended the consultations.
65.On November 30, 2015, the Head of the State signed the Law on ratification the Second Protocol on amendments to the Agreement of October 6, 2007, on preferential terms to deliver a special equipment and special means to equip the law-enforcement and special authorities of member states of the Collective Security Treaty Organization.
66.On December, 2015, the Deputy Minister V. Bozhko attended the solemn events dedicated to the 25th Anniversary of the MES of Russia and the Rescuer’s Day of the Russian Federation (Moscow city).